SafeWork NSW $1000 Rebates
Get up to $1,000 towards the cost of workplace health and safety items.
SafeWork NSW administered a new program for a small business owner in NSW. The $1000 rebate will help the business owners purchase safety items to improve work health and safety for you and your workers.
Who can apply
Small business owners and sole traders who have an ABN and less than 50 full time employees. Charities and not-for-profits can also apply.
Who can’t apply
- Businesses that have already received the rebate in the past five years. This includes businesses that have multiple ABNs and have already used one of their ABNs to claim a rebate
- A co-owner of an ABN where a rebate has already been paid to one owner (you can only use the same ABN once)
- Large businesses that have more than 50 employees
- Business owners that have already received a rebate for the eligible safety item from any Commonwealth, State, Territory or local government
- Subsidiary of a larger business, government departments, councils and voluntary associations
Moreover, before submitting your application for the said rebate. You need to consider other information provided by NSW and read its terms and conditions.
Feel free and don’t hesitate to contact us if you need assistance.
Yan (Jenny) Qi CA
Founder of Progress CA Pty Ltd
Contact no. 0403 050 779
Are you looking for an advisor that will keep you up to date and provide guidance and tips like in this blog? Then why not contact me at our Falconbridge office or Luera office in Blue Mountains office to arrange a one-on-one consultation. Just Book Free Consulation up on the right to find the appointment options.
Yan Qi CA
Mobile: 0403 050 779
This information has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of this you should, before acting on this information, consider its appropriateness, having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. This website provides an overview or summary only and it should not be considered a comprehensive statement on any matter or relied upon as such.